Monday, March 23, 2009

Zechariah 1-2

"Return to me," declares the LORD Almighty, "and I will return to you," says the LORD Almighty. "Do not be like your fathers. . . they would not listen or pay attention to me," declares the LORD. (Zechariah 1:3, 4)

"And I myself will be a wall of fire around [Jerusalem]," declares the LORD, "and I will be its glory within." (Zechariah 2:5)

"Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you," declares the LORD." (Zechariah 2:10)

"Be still before the LORD, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling." (Zechariah 2:13)

Everything taking place in our world today points to the return of Jesus to this earth. Am I ready to take a stand for Christ? Are you ready? Are your friends and relatives ready?

2 comments:

  1. What scares me the most about this time is that I just don't feel like I've reached enough for Him! I want more to know Him! I so desperately want everyone to see the truth. But we already know that many will reject Him. That is the scariest truth of the world today. I'm trying to keep focused on what God's purpose is for me and what I need to do for Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is easy to get overwhelmed, because honestly we can never do enough for God. That's why we have to stay so close to Him every moment so that we cannot possibly miss what He would have us do. There is no separation between my Christian life and my "other" life. They have to be so entertwined that everything I do every day will make a positive impact on the Kingdom of God.

    ReplyDelete