Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bible Study

I have wanted to do a chronological study of the Bible for quite some time. I found one on Biblegateway.com, and I want you do do the study with me.

http://www.biblegateway.com/resources/readingplans/chronological.php
Go to this link, and you can print a copy if you wish. We will hit the high points through the Bible and see God's timeline laid out for us. The plan says it will take us only 61 days, but I'm guessing some of us might take our time here and there. For example, Day 4 lists several chapters to read, and it will probably take me more than one day.

As we go along, I will list some questions I have as well as some thoughts about how God works in our lives. I want you to ask questions too and respond with what God is telling you.

Are you going to come along for the ride??
Dana

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Count me in. I am excited to get started! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited to be a part of this journey!!!Blessing to you on this beautiful day!

    Hilary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On your mark, get set, GO!

    I was reading Genesis last night...Never noticed that for the first several days, it says God created light, sun and sky, etc. THEN He said, in verse 26 "Let US create man in OUR image..." That's awesome!!! And powerful! I realize that the Trinity is one, yet for God to specifically say "Let US create man", made me take note of more importance given to man!! Did I make any sense there? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I agree that you have found a priceless jewel in Scripture! Did you also notice that at the end of each day God "saw that it was good," but on day six when THEY created man, God "saw that it was VERY good!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard, Hilary:)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so proud of my wife. She is my helpmate and my fellow minister. Way to go babe!
    Love ya
    Trent

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be a part of this study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome, Melinda! I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

    ReplyDelete